Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 am

Talk about touhou EoSD here! maybe you'd like to brag about something good you did! or maybe you just wanna talk about the fanon, anything about EoSD is said here! (exept polls xD)
Back to top Go down
https://masterspark.forumotion.com
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 am

lol nobody is replying
Back to top Go down
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:30 am

SuwaYukarin wrote:
lol nobody is replying
'tis a dead forum Sad
Back to top Go down
Repedee
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
Repedee

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Who Made Remi and Flandre Vampires anyways? In other words, Whos the original Vampire? o.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/repedee
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am

Repedee wrote:
Who Made Remi and Flandre Vampires anyways? In other words, Whos the original Vampire? o.0
Vlad Tepes, is my theory
Back to top Go down
shawman465
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
shawman465

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 am

i like that idea but what about count draccula, or his son alucard?
Back to top Go down
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Actually, have anyone here palyed EoSD at hard or lunatic difficulty? i tried sometimes, and i've seen that some os the spellcards names have changed, i mean, from Sakuya to Remi, becausa all Patchy do is switc spells, doenst i seems that the normal/easy spellcards are the best suit? I mean, Sakuya spellcards, while as a mid-boss, she uses ~Conjuring "Misdirection"~, while on hard she switches to Conjuring "Illusional Misdirection" , i dont quite like it, i mean, her PCB bomb is the normal misdirection, so why does it have to change? just because its more difficult? it doens fit much, so much about remi, her last spellcad "Red Magic" , not only she uses it at IaMP, but is also displayed at sakuya's sleeve, i know, scarlet gensokyo seem much more epic, but do we have to ignore the oyther facts? wich are better?
Back to top Go down
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Actually, have anyone here palyed EoSD at hard or lunatic difficulty? i tried sometimes, and i've seen that some os the spellcards names have changed, i mean, from Sakuya to Remi, becausa all Patchy do is switc spells, doenst i seems that the normal/easy spellcards are the best suit? I mean, Sakuya spellcards, while as a mid-boss, she uses ~Conjuring "Misdirection"~, while on hard she switches to Conjuring "Illusional Misdirection" , i dont quite like it, i mean, her PCB bomb is the normal misdirection, so why does it have to change? just because its more difficult? it doens fit much, so much about remi, her last spellcad "Red Magic" , not only she uses it at IaMP, but is also displayed at sakuya's sleeve, i know, scarlet gensokyo seem much more epic, but do we have to ignore the oyther facts? wich are better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhou 6 EoSD Chat   Touhou 6 EoSD Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou 6 EoSD Chat
Page 1 of 1