Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Touhou Game you played

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

First Touhou Game you played Empty
PostSubject: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 am

Title explains all just say somethin pepol!
Back to top Go down
Repedee
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
Repedee

PostSubject: Re: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Touhou 6: Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil.
When i saw the youtube of the extra stage i was like. Man i wanna try my hand against that stage and boss...
To this day i have yet to beat that extra stage.. then again i haven't really dedicated myself to trying to beat it.. but whatever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/repedee
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

PostSubject: Re: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 am

Repedee wrote:
Touhou 6: Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil.
When i saw the youtube of the extra stage i was like. Man i wanna try my hand against that stage and boss...
To this day i have yet to beat that extra stage.. then again i haven't really dedicated myself to trying to beat it.. but whatever. Very Happy
/copy /paste and there you have it folks
Back to top Go down
https://masterspark.forumotion.com
shawman465
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
shawman465

PostSubject: Re: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 pm

First one i had played was perfect cherry blossom which is also the only one i have so meh, i have the demo for Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and i have the soundtrack, it seems really good so far, so im kinda jelouse, though no i havent beaten the perfect cherry belossom yet, then again i cant even get past the 3rd level lol!
Back to top Go down
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

PostSubject: Re: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm

I've palyed first the Story of Eastern Wonderland, since i like to do thinks crhonologicaly (i didint kenw they had two different canon's), and since it were 8bit i couldnt help myself, bad choice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Touhou Game you played   First Touhou Game you played Empty

Back to top Go down

First Touhou Game you played
Page 1 of 1