Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labyrinth of Touhou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

Labyrinth of Touhou Empty
PostSubject: Labyrinth of Touhou   Labyrinth of Touhou EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 am

wooo i love this game <3
Labyrinth of Touhou (東方の迷宮, romanized Touhou no Meikyuu), also known as Touhou Labyrinth, is a Touhou-centric dungeon crawler with similarities to titles such as Wizardry or Etrian Odyssey. A large cast of Touhou-series characters is included, as well as a number of references and cameos of other role-playing, anime, and danmaku titles.
GAMEPLAY: The main gameplay of Labyrinth of Touhou takes place within a 20-floor dungeon (30 with Plus Disc), which characters explore by moving a Reimu avatar around a large map of each floor, discovering events, boss battles, and all sorts of objects to interact with. The game uses a team of 4 characters, although 8 more can be brought in reserve into the dungeon at a time, that can be swapped in and out of battle. Successful selection and management of the team, as well as use of their individual (and fixed) abilities, is key to survival.
STORY: After an extended stay at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Reimu Hakurei has failed to notice that the boundary between Gensokyo and the outside world has begun to fall apart, and only realizes it when a huge rift in space opens above them. Accompanied by Marisa Kirisame, Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi and Patchouli Knowledge, she begrudgingly goes to explore the mysterious dimensional rift so that she may continue lazing around without distractions.
(Info from Touhou Wiki)

Now for teh screen shots:
Labyrinth of Touhou Labyri10
The 4 slot Party + 8 slot Reserve party

Labyrinth of Touhou 600px-11
if this is Floor 8, amagine the rest

Labyrinth of Touhou Mannos10
Even MANnosuke is a boss in this, but beware, if you open a boss battle with even 1 character 1 level too low, you WILL get pwned

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5N0XDB9E this is a game file a friend uploaded so it already is updated and eng patched + its Special Disc ver :3 only downside is the cluster of disorginisation, so, to play the game go into the foder with all the random clustered files and double-click thlabyrinth_ver3.exe

if you have any problems just tell me in your reply and ill see what i can do xD

Last edited by Okuu (lEEtPLaYER) on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol broken images D:)
Back to top Go down
https://masterspark.forumotion.com
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

Labyrinth of Touhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Touhou   Labyrinth of Touhou EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Umm, i have a question, i begun playing this game, and i'm having trouble with Wriggle's and Aya's request, since they are on 2nd floor, they request somethings, i've found one of Wriglle's bug at the fisrt floor, but he is too strong for me, at wich level do i ficht it? Aya's scrapbooks are scattered over various floors?
Back to top Go down

Labyrinth of Touhou
Page 1 of 1