Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhou PoFV matches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

Touhou PoFV matches Empty
PostSubject: Touhou PoFV matches   Touhou PoFV matches EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 am

Well ive been thinking that we should have PoFV matches cuz touhou 12.3 aint enough we need to have more activity here.....

should we or should we not... lol!
Back to top Go down
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

PostSubject: Re: Touhou PoFV matches   Touhou PoFV matches EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 pm

i would but i dont know how to get PoFV to play online cuz i r n00b D:
Back to top Go down
https://masterspark.forumotion.com
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: Re: Touhou PoFV matches   Touhou PoFV matches EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm

hmmm maybe there is a vid about that okuu and i dunno how to patch mine lol!
Back to top Go down
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

PostSubject: Re: Touhou PoFV matches   Touhou PoFV matches EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I've played this one with afriend, it have been some time, but i think i can help. First, you must have the game (duh), then have the english patch installed (if you don't have, please do tell), scond, you must downlaod a program called " Adonis" (go to uncle google and type Adonis netplay download or anything like that) and install in *the same folder* that the game is (the PoFV one). Then, installed, now you must have friend who can play with you (if you don't ahve, contact me, some match alwalys break my bore state). Before playing you have to custom some settings, you have to open the game and go to settings, then on controls (AKA Key conf.), you have to set the *control type* to *full, 1p side*, or else during the netplay the game will crash, also, on some windows versions the game wont las if isnt in compatibility mode for windows 98/ME, to do that you must right-click on th9.0exe, then properties, then compatibility, there you will find what to do. Now settings are done, to play you must open the Adonis, *not the actual game*, it will open a balck window with 3 options, S (wich stands to host a game), C (wich satnds to join), and W (to watch), if you wnat to hos, type s and input enter, then it will ask you to input a port number, just type any number you want and input enter. To join, type c and input enter, it will ask to type the *IP* os the hoster, ask him/her and type it, after it will ask you to type the port number the hoster had input, ask him/her and input it, then have fun, if you want to watch, i think it's the same process as the join, if not reply. Any doubts, problems or random babble just reply. Don't you think that this forum sould have it's own group for that? it's rare to find ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou PoFV matches   Touhou PoFV matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou PoFV matches
Page 1 of 1