Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Problem:Luring the Fish

Go down 
+2
Stifler
SuwaYukarin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

New Problem:Luring the Fish Empty
PostSubject: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

We need an idea when we expand the server how do we "lure the fish into the bucket"?

Please post your ideas here

I would really appreciate it......
Back to top Go down
Stifler
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 am

For one, using a hamachi room isn't the best of ideas. It can only hold up to a limited number of people, not all of whom are willing to play. But lacking any other viable alternatives, it is the best we have.

What I would suggest is to create an IRC channel, everyone can get together and chat.

Otherwise, you can record videos of our matches and post them on youtube, along with a link in the description advertising this place or something.
Back to top Go down
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm

IRC room? wats dat stifler?
Back to top Go down
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)
Admin
Admin
Okuu (lEEtPLaYER)

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 pm

or a Tunngle room xD you can have plenty of people in those, and they are faster to.
Back to top Go down
https://masterspark.forumotion.com
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm

lol wats dat okuu another question hehe
Back to top Go down
Stifler
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm

In times like these, Google is your friend.

You can think of an IRC channel as a huge chatroom, though. That's the simplest explanation I can give.
Back to top Go down
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm

ILL try making a vid about the web and server hehehe
Back to top Go down
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: New Room!   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 am

okuu good news!

we got a new room and maybe well be official sooner or later! XD

but another bad news is that we just need a new way of advertising like a banner or sumthin

and another we need to try those rooms u and stifler said do they hold alot of people?
Note:why do i have no pic and promote me to mystia! XD or letty or yuugi somone better than team nine like satori
also we should put titles like: Bryan-Satori the all knowing admin XD
Back to top Go down
Iam1vs100xp
Rumia
Rumia

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 am

I can handle the advertising links, lets assign first into a temporary IRC
Back to top Go down
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 am

dragon? can u pls really tell me the link to download the IRC channel?
im really busy and confused with the links
Back to top Go down
Stifler
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 pm

You don't download an IRC channel. An IRC channel is.

You just have to download an IRC client, and direct it to the channel. I suggest using mIRC, as it has pretty useful functions and is free.
Back to top Go down
shawman465
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
shawman465

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

what if you made a few anime, manga, and forum sites? though you would have to get in touch with the makers or owners of teh site, possibly pay for the ads and such its a thought nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Sethi =-=
Rumia
Rumia
Sethi =-=

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I liked your idea Shaw, i ahd one idea, however i don't know if it will work, why not some people (or just someone) make an webcomic with Walfas or hand-made and post it here or something? i maen, it can attract some people to discuss about it, and can also create other webcomicas and discussions about creating others or developing them, cant that work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Problem:Luring the Fish   New Problem:Luring the Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

New Problem:Luring the Fish
Page 1 of 1