Nuclear Spark Forum Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum dedicated to the touhou fan-base

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creator of Touhoumon World Link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuwaYukarin
Chen
Chen

Creator of Touhoumon World Link Empty
PostSubject: Creator of Touhoumon World Link   Creator of Touhoumon World Link EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 am

THATS RIGHT SHES/HES HERE XD PLS GIVE YOUR IDEAS AND UMMMM.... NEGATIVE COMMENTS ^^

(Note to Sanae, negative comments mean some things that were unneeded in the original game like luize as the 3rd starter =3)
Back to top Go down
shawman465
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
shawman465

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Touhoumon World Link   Creator of Touhoumon World Link EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Crying or Very sad i lost my sav file and the only one i can find is about 6 badges back!!!!!!, its very sad, i was trying to find the underwater tunnel to stop the guys who stole the sub TT^TT
Back to top Go down
shawman465
Cirno ⑨
Cirno ⑨
shawman465

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Touhoumon World Link   Creator of Touhoumon World Link EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm

World link is very well done overall, though for some reason foggy areas like the 4th gym or going underwater seems to leave out the background and just places fogg on the NO$ GBA, if you need an exaple ill send oyu the sav file and a copy of the emulator, if i can find the save file =-=; also the game i lost the save file on is world link v1.25 since i noticed i didnt tell you which on it was in the previous post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creator of Touhoumon World Link   Creator of Touhoumon World Link Empty

Back to top Go down

Creator of Touhoumon World Link
Page 1 of 1